In recent times the importance of expert financial advice has become greater than ever, as people seek reassurance that their pensions, investments and protection plans are being professionally looked after during uncertain times.
Good financial outcomes are obviously important, but these can only be measured over the long term and are just one way of assessing the value that advice can provide.
The real value in taking advice is about the whole journey of financial planning so that you are provided with a consistent, valued and trusted experience; with regular reviews and adapting to changes when needed. Financial and emotional outcomes play their part in unison.
The benefits of working with an adviser
Some of the benefits may not be immediately obvious, such as:
• Understanding your circumstances by listening, and helping you to identify and achieve your goals – no two clients will have the same requirements
• Making complex matters easy to understand – a seemingly straightforward financial goal could involve numerous decisions as well as considering a range of different products and providers
• Ongoing support and guidance – regular reviews and contact can set your mind at rest and prevent you from making knee-jerk decisions at the wrong time
• Saving you time – doing your own research can be very time-consuming and would you know where to start?
• Giving you peace of mind – by knowing that your finances are in expert hands and that any change in your circumstances can be discussed with someone who knows you personally
• Getting financial outcomes that matter to you – by working with you over the long term.
Here for you
In uncertain times, you can rest assured that we are here to support you with all your financial planning needs.
The value of investments and income from them may go down. You may not get back the original amount invested.