Start with a simple question – Are all financial advisers the same?
All (independent) advisers all have access to the same providers, the same products and the same services, so you might think they should all be the same, but the answer is “no” they are all different.
The differences are:
- How advisers do what they do
- Whether advisers listen to you and put your needs first
- Whether they deliver on their promises
- Whether and how they keep you informed
- How much they charge for what they do
What makes us different?
Our business model is built around “goal orientated planning” – this means we work in partnership with clients to:
- Develop bespoke plans tailored to each individual clients’ individual needs and circumstances
- Build value from long-term relationships with clients
- Ensure progress is monitored, and plans are regularly reviewed and maintained so that they remain on track to achieve goals.
- Maintain regular two-way communications
We also recognise that every different client has different “service” requirements, so our services are tailored accordingly.
Free offer – pension review
We are offering a free pension review where we will:
- Write to all existing providers for information
- Obtain a forecast of your state pension payable at state pension age
- Assess your “investment risk profile”
- Produce a report showing you
- Where you are now
- What your current planning may give you at retirement
- What options you have for improvement
- Your “best way forward”
Start something now!
Initial reviews at our office are always held at our expense. We can look at your planning and help you to understand:
- What you already have, and how to make the most of it
- The importance of goals and how to set and achieve them
If you are unsure about your finances, don’t delay, contact us today. Make an appointment and find out what makes us different, and why clients regularly recommend our services to others for their financial planning.